Monday, June 7, 2010

Budge Brothers – Revisions

As a blogger I would consider myself a far cry from anything even resembling a journalist, but I do strive to be accurate in the hard information that I provide. I would be the last person to claim that I am perfect and it seems in a previous post that I lived up to my imperfection.

Firstly, I would like to extend an apology to the Budge brothers (especially to Bruce) and all that are helping with getting the brewery on its feet. My intention was to spread the word about a brewery that many people in Spokane are already excited about and shed some light on the brewery. The information was provided to me by a mutual friend, but I will fully take responsibility for any and all inaccuracies. Brad originally left this information on a comment posted to my previous blog, but I felt impelled to relay it on the big board, as it were.

Brad Budge has teamed up with his brother Bruce to form Budge Brothers Brewing and are utilizing a 7-bbl system. They have received approval for the labels and tap handles for their IPA, Amber, Pale Ale and Stout, so look for them on tap at local Spokane bars in the near future.

I wish Budge Brothers Brewing the best of luck in the future and I can tell you that no matter how inaccurately their efforts are reported upon, the quality of the beer will speak for itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment